Report to: the MD EMEA & Asia Pacific
Accuity (ex Thomson Financial Publishing), leading provider of Straight Through Processing (STP) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) solutions
Responsible for more than 15 countries/areas in Europe: Scandinavia, France, Switzerland, the Baltics, Czech Republic, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Poland, Slovakia, Iceland.
Since Q2 2005, I am also managing 2 new recruits (telesales people in charge of Tier 2/3 banks in EMEA).
Thanks to my knowledge of the market, and of our services, I successfully:
* trained them to the consultative selling approach
* helped them to quickly understand the market and the competition
* trained them on the products and show them how to control a demonstration online, on the telephone
* coached them, making time in my busy schedule to answer their questions
• Managed both New Business Sales & Account Management (more than 150 clients)
• Increased clients satisfaction thanks to very good interpersonal skills and after creating some global contracts, which enabled me to increase the revenues with existing clients
• Exceeded my targets, in the first 3 months
• Developed in a short time, a very good understanding of the payment and the compliance issues
• Managed relationships with my colleagues (from Directors to IT people) in Chicago on daily basis
• Initiated and managed many conference calls with the States and prospects all over Europe
• Organized more than 150 meetings with prospects and clients on my territory in 6 months
• Quickly identified key prospects, competitors, potential partners and new sources of business growth
• Quickly increased brand awareness meeting with key associations and players in the payment and the compliances areas
Significant portfolio of contacts in the Banking Sector in Europe.
Main achievements: 1st Business Development Manager in EMEA in 2004. Successfully organized several presentations in Paris, a presentation in front of a SWIFT user group in Paris, thanks to my personal contacts
Key words: AML, Payments, IBAN, STP, SWIFT, Retail Banking, Sales, Business Development, International, RFI, RFP, Team Spirit
Contacts: in Banks/Insurance companies: Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Reporting Officer, IT Manager, Head of Operations, Head of Payments, Board Member Corporate: Treasurer
Reported to: the Head of Sales
Financial News, Financial News Online is the leading source of information about Europe's investment banking, fund management and securities industries.
• 80% New business sales, and 20% Account management
• Initiated, marketed & implemented the business schools strategy
• Achieved a return of 3% on 900 leads on a tough French market
• Created & presented strategic studies to the Management of FT which helped them to design the next type of offers to launch in France
• Negotiated an agreement with Wanadoo to subsidise my team (£40,000)
• Organized valuable business development meetings for the group with Internet, Telecoms and Media players such as the BBC or Yahoo!
• Directly managed 1 person and help her build a good expertise of the UK Internet market, and a better knowledge of the FT Group
• Successfully built trusted relationships with Freeserve, and with Wanadoo: my team became The contact for all Internet enquiries
Main achievements: make my colleague improve and develop more riguor at work.
Create some analysis read by the board of the Group
Key words: Internet, IT, Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, CRM, Team Manager, Broadband, Relationship Manager, Market Manager, Business Development
Key contacts: external, Internet player like AOL, Yahoo, BT and service/content providers such as… Internally: Freeserve: head of portal, heads of channels, product managers, strategic team Wanadoo: strategic team, product manager, Group: senior adviser to the CEO, competitive intelligence unit
Reported to: a Senior Consultant and a SVP
Mission for the Georges Pompidou Centre (GPC)
• Carried out a strategic study on potential new financial models
• Managed a team of 4 consultants from my MBA: I dealt with the VP and the senior consultant who were coaching us, made people work as a team despite tensions and stress
• Interviewed GPC directors
• “Sold” Business Objects: regular users increased from 5 to over 50 people and reduced their average treatment time to 50%
• Initiated & designed an application to enhance the communication in the team (150 people)
• Interviewed users (from Operators to Heads of departments) & identified their needs
• Designed Business Objects training for more than 70 users
Main achievements: increase the usage of Business Objects by more than 50% and initiated and implemented an application which facilitates the communication in the division (more than 150 people) and it is still used in 2005.
Key words: Back Office, Project Management, Relationship Manager between the users and the IT, Selling, Business Objects, Reporting, Training, Specification, Interviews
Contacts: Heads of desk, Heads of division, back office operators, IT
Reported to: Senior Project Manager
• National Lotus Notes (LN) Project Manager for Lyonnaise des Eaux
• Managed the relationships with consulting & IT companies
• Delivered Lotus Notes training for 200 users for 2 clients
• Initiated & designed Workflow applications (holiday requests, LN administration requests)
Main achievements: CLP, individual initiative and referred by one company to the other
Key words: Lotus Notes, Groupware, Project Management, Administration, Development, Training, Certification
Contacts: EDF, GIA, STNA (part of DGAC)