• Created & presented strategic studies to the Management of FT which helped them to design the next type of offers to launch in France
• Negotiated an agreement with Wanadoo to subsidise my team (£40,000)
• Organized valuable business development meetings for the group with Internet, Telecoms and Media players such as the BBC or Yahoo!
• Directly managed 1 person and help her build a good expertise of the UK Internet market, and a better knowledge of the FT Group
• Successfully built trusted relationships with Freeserve, and with Wanadoo: my team became The contact for all Internet enquiries
Main achievements: make my colleague improve and develop more riguor at work.
Create some analysis read by the board of the Group
Key words: Internet, IT, Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, CRM, Team Manager, Broadband, Relationship Manager, Market Manager, Business Development
Key contacts: external, Internet player like AOL, Yahoo, BT and service/content providers such as… Internally: Freeserve: head of portal, heads of channels, product managers, strategic team Wanadoo: strategic team, product manager, Group: senior adviser to the CEO, competitive intelligence unit